The previous week, the market was indecisive and moving horizontally. But last week, the bears won losing more than $65 Billion. This is a tough time for the market and there are no signs of a recovery yet. After the market enjoyed a major bull run for whole of 2017, the…
LTCUSD Long-term Trend: Bearish
Distribution territories: $140.00, $160.00, $180.00.
Accumulation territories: $100.00, $80.00, $60.00.
A bearish bias continues to occur on the LTCUSD pair. There are no any significant highs yet. It started falling below the last…
ETHUSD Long-term Trend – Bearish
Distribution territories: $500.00, $600.00, $700.00.
Accumulation territories: $300.00, $200.00, $100.00.
ETHUSD pair continues to trend southward. It has been doing so for the past several weeks. Price previously rose between…
- Bitcoin price is under a lot of pressure and it recently declined below $7,000 against the US Dollar.
- There is a crucial bearish trend line forming with resistance at $8,100 on the 4-hours chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).
- The pair may correct a few points towards…
- ETH price is currently recovering, but upsides remain capped by the $460 level against the US Dollar.
- There is a major bearish trend line forming with resistance at $460 on the 4-hours chart of ETH/USD (data feed via Kraken).
- The pair may correct a few points in the near term,…
Bitcoin dropped Thursday, bringing losses for the week so far to about 17 percent.
The largest digital currency by market capitalization fell 7.6 percent to a low of $7,331.52 before recovering to near $7,400, according to…
Last week was another slow week without much in terms of news. More news of regulation from countries like Japan, South Korea, Philippines and UK came out, but none of them were big enough to move the market significantly. The market cap has also recovered to $330 Billion…
The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cointelegraph.com. Every investment and trading move involves risk, you should conduct your own research when making a decision.
The market data is provided by the HitBTC
- Bitcoin price recovered nicely from $7300, but it is struggling to gain traction against the US Dollar.
- There is a major bearish trend line forming with resistance at $8,750 on the 4-hours chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).
- The pair must hold the $8,400-8450 support…
- Bitcoin cash price corrected higher but it struggled to move above the $1,080-1,100 against the US Dollar.
- There is a significant bearish trend line forming with resistance at $1,000 on the 4-hours chart of the BCH/USD pair (data feed from SimpleFX).
- The pair may continue to struggle…